Yes, each person who books a dolphin interaction program is allowed to bring one accompanying member along at no extra cost for transportation, but if your swim is in some of the parks or aquarium they must buy the tickets with us. If you book online, please specify in the "Companions" field that someone will accompany you.
Articles in this section
- What is our Cancellation Policy?
- Can handicapped and disabled visitors participate in the dolphin programs?
- Can I purchase photographs and videos taken during my experience with dolphins?
- Are lockers, bathrooms and changing rooms available in the habitats?
- Do you offer discounts for your dolphin programs?
- If I book a dolphin interaction program at Delphinus, will transportation be provided for an accompanying member?
- How is the program organized?
- Do I need to book in advance?