Dolphins receive a specific balanced diet according to their age, activities and development. During the activity, trainers may occasionally ask visitors to help them feed one of the dolphins and this will be done only under their supervision. Feeding the dolphins in any other way is not permitted as eating food that is not included in their established diet can affect their health.
Articles in this section
- Is there a minimum age or height requirement to participate in the dolphin interaction programs?
- What happens if it rains?
- How close will the person accompanying me be to the area where I will be swimming with the dolphins?
- Can young children enter the habitats?
- Is the area where you swim with dolphins deep?
- Can I feed the dolphins?
- Do children use life vests?
- Is it dangerous to swim with dolphins?
- Will I be allowed to get close to the dolphins?
- Do I need to know how to swim in order to participate in a dolphin swim program?