Not at all. They are very friendly and curious about human beings and, if treated gently, have been known to develop strong bonds of love and respect with humans.
Articles in this section
- Is there a minimum age or height requirement to participate in the dolphin interaction programs?
- What happens if it rains?
- How close will the person accompanying me be to the area where I will be swimming with the dolphins?
- Can young children enter the habitats?
- Is the area where you swim with dolphins deep?
- Can I feed the dolphins?
- Do children use life vests?
- Is it dangerous to swim with dolphins?
- Will I be allowed to get close to the dolphins?
- Do I need to know how to swim in order to participate in a dolphin swim program?