Yes, our dolphins are trained to be around people and feel very comfortable interacting with our visitors. They are in their natural environment so they may disappear for a moment but they’ll be back – sometimes to swim right next to you.
Articles in this section
- Is there a minimum age or height requirement to participate in the dolphin interaction programs?
- What happens if it rains?
- How close will the person accompanying me be to the area where I will be swimming with the dolphins?
- Can young children enter the habitats?
- Is the area where you swim with dolphins deep?
- Can I feed the dolphins?
- Do children use life vests?
- Is it dangerous to swim with dolphins?
- Will I be allowed to get close to the dolphins?
- Do I need to know how to swim in order to participate in a dolphin swim program?